Suggestions of easy meals for lunch
- 3 small tomatoes, 1/2 sliced cucumber, 2 small tangerines, 1 home-made protein bar, 1 cup of soy yogurt with a few almonds and oats, water
- 2 hard boiled eggs, 1/2 sliced cucumber, a few almonds, 1 big apple, 1 whole-wheat tortilla with salad and humus, green tea
- 1 small can of tuna (in water), 1/2 avocado, 1 cup of salad, 1 whole-wheat tortilla, 1 banana, green tea
- 1 home-made healthy cookie, 1/2 sliced cucumber, a few almonds, 1 small tangerine, 1 cup of fat free Greek yogurt with frozen berries, green tea
I sometimes get questions from people who want to know concretely what to eat to shape-up. They’re not interested in amounts of protein or carbs ; they don’t have time to put thoughts or research into the how and why of fat loss, they just want to know what to eat. Here are a couple of meal plans that I scanned from old issues of Oxygen magazine and that may give you new ideas to plan your daily meals.
As some of you have been asking for the cauliflower crust recipe, I decided to write it down; I hope this helps.
1) These are the ingredients I used: cauliflower, eggs, carrots and parsley. Of course you can skip the carrots or the parsley or even add other things.
2) Shred the cauliflower, watch out for your fingers, it might hurt a little.
3) Shred your carrots and add them.
4) Cut the parsley to tiny pieces, add eggs, salt and pepper.
5) Mix everything well!
6) Get your pan and heat up some oil – I used olive oil.
7) Fill the mixture inside of the pan, disperse it a little and put the top back on the pan.
8) Wait about 8 minutes. As long as your cauliflower crust roasts, you can make a nice cup of tea and cut all other ingredients that you want to put on top of your crust, be creative, everything is possible and absolutely delicious!
9) Flip your crust - It might be difficult and about to break – try to use a plate to flip it. Once you’ve managed this, let it roast on the other side for some more minutes.
10) Now decorate it with anything you want and enjoy this healthy heaven!